IAMS adult 1+ lamb & chicken
Chicken and Lamb for strong muscles. Prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. Antioxidants to support a strong immune system. 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart. With New Zealand lamb&chicken. 100% complete&balanced. Developed with veterinarians. No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Iams PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult with New Zealand Lamb&Chicken (37% chicken&turkey, 4% lamb, chicken&turkey and lamb combined 41%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. Iams contains around 30% more animal protein.*. * than the leading dry brand sold in supermarkets. Based on an estimated analysis of animal protein content in their best selling dry adult diet January 2011-2012. Out of total protein content. Try these other great products from Iams for special needs; Light in Fat, Hairball, Multi-cat
Dried Chicken and Turkey, Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Lamb (4.1%), Rice, Dried Beet Pulp (1.9%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), Potassium Chloride, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil
Preparation & Storage
- Size of Cat: 2kg, Grams Amount per day: 25g - 40gSize of Cat: 3kg, Grams Amount per day: 40g - 60gSize of Cat: 4kg, Grams Amount per day: 55g - 75gSize of Cat: 5kg, Grams Amount per day: 70g - 95gSize of Cat: 6kg, Grams Amount per day: 80g - 115gSize of Cat: 7kg, Grams Amount per day: 95g - 135gAlways ensure fresh water is available. Pet food only.
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.