Preparation & Storage
- IRRITANT.DANGEROUS FOR THE ENVIRONMENT.Contains dipentene. May cause sensitisation by skin contact. Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Avoid contact with skin. Do not empty into drains. Wear suitable gloves. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Use only as directed. Do not touch the unit with wet hands or metallic objects while in use. Do not allow children to play with this unit. The unit may become slightly
Keep out of the reach of children.