Sharps Ultimate Foodie Experience
3 Day Paul Ainswoth inspired foodie getaway including: 2 nights stay at Paul Ainsworth Padstow Town House
- 3 meals at a selection of Paul Ainsworth’s restaurants, a Sharp’s Brewery tour + Just Add Beer guided beer tasting
- Entry with any purchase of Sharps 500ML products. Enter at www.waitrose.com/sharpsfoodieexperience by uploading a copy of the reciept
Terms and Conditions+
The Promoter is set out at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open, subject to any other qualifications in these terms and conditions, to all residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 years or over with a valid email address, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition. Proof of age may be required.
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Purchase of any Sharps Bottled Beer, subject to availability online and/or in store, from Waitrose is necessary. You will need your receipt number to enter. There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at www.waitrose.com/sharpsfoodieexperience.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received between 00:01 on 7th April 2021 and 23:59 on 4th May 2021 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, entrants must purchase any Sharps Bottled Beer either as an in-store or online purchase from Waitrose. Subject to availability. Following this, simply go to the website www.waitrose.com/sharpsfoodieexperience and follow the competition instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided. You will need to retain your in-store receipt or online e-receipt to enter. Internet access is required to enter.
6. Unlimited entries per person. 1 purchase = 1 entry provided details are entered into prize draw before deadline.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
9. There is one (1) prize available in total. The prize is a 3 day Paul Ainsworth inspired foodie getaway for two (winner and their guest) which includes: 2 night stay including breakfast at Paul Ainsworth Padstow Town House in Cornwall, 3 meals from a set menu from selected Paul Ainsworth restaurants (Friday 22nd at Caffe Rojano for Dinner, Saturday 23rd October at No6 Padstaw and Sunday 23rd October at The Marriners for Sunday lunch), a Sharp’s Brewery tour with ‘Just Add Beer’ guided beer tasting session.
10. Travel expenses up to £200 will be paid for by Sharps, however any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
11. Winners must be available to attend on 22nd October 2021.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. This includes, as an example, the current COVID-19 outbreak, which may lead to a prize needing to be changed or rearranged.
14. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
15. The winner’s details (surname and county only) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter by at Waitrose Limited, Media Team, Floor 2, Waite House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope, or alternatively by emailing email@example.com..
16. Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winners will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
17. Please allow 30 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
18. We will treat all of your personal data as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation. If you would like to read more on how we collect, where we collect or how we use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice here: https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/help-information/privacy-notice
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
22. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
24. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA.