Uses Taste No 5 Umami Paste. Lovely mix of flavours.
Chicken, sweetcorn and avocado wraps
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes
- 6 essential Waitrose British Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 2 tsp Laura Santtini Taste No 5 Umami Paste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 200g frozen essential Waitrose Supersweet Sweetcorn
- 4 white wrapbreads
- 1 heart essential Waitrose Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled and cubed
- 4 tbsp natural yogurt or soured cream
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Make slashes across the flesh of the chicken thighs with a sharp knife and rub the umami paste over the chicken. Place in a small roasting tin and drizzle with the olive oil and season. Roast for 30–35 minutes until the juices run clear (with no pink meat), stirring in the sweetcorn to the pan for the last 10 minutes.
- Warm a ridged grill pan or non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook each wrap (one at a time) for 1 minute on each side, then remove. Scatter over the shredded lettuce and cubed avocado. Cut the chicken into slices and mix into the drained sweetcorn, then arrange over the wraps and spoon on the yogurt or soured cream. Wrap up and serve.