- 2 chicken with breasts removed
- 2 carrots, peeled and quartered
- 2 onions, peeled and halved
- 1 leek, halved and washed
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 3 sticks of celery
- 1 bouquet garni
- 10 peppercorns
- 7 litres of cold water
- Place all the ingredients in a large stockpot. Bring to the boil and simmer, then skim all of the fat off. Leave to cook for two hours.
- Strain the broth and reduce to taste. Season if necessary.
Average user rating Based on 2 ratings
This recipe was first published in Wed Dec 01 00:00:00 GMT 1999.