Total time: 10 minutes
Chocolate & raspberry Eton mess ripple
- 300ml pot essential Waitrose Double Cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 3 x 45g Gü Chocolate Ganache Mini Puds
- 300g raspberries, thawed if frozen
- 1 tub 16 mini meringue shells, broken into quarters
1. Whip the cream and icing sugar together until it forms firm peaks.
2. Stir the pots of ganache to soften the mixture slightly, then stir into the cream with the raspberries and meringues. Spoon into a large bowl and serve swiftly.
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 35 ratings