Total time: Ready in 40 mins
Crispy crumb pork steaks with rosemary potatoes
- 500g Charlotte potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- ½ tsp Bart Hot Smoked Paprika
- 4 essential Waitrose British Pork Loin Steaks, trimmed of fat
- 1 large Columbian Blacktail Free Range Egg, beaten
- 75g Cooks’ Ingredients Breadcrumbs
- 250g pack Waitrose Broccoli, Leek & Cabbage, steamed, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6. Toss the potatoes with 1 tbsp of the oil and the rosemary and place on a large baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, mix the flour with the paprika and dip the pork steaks into this mixture, shaking off any excess. Dip the floured steaks into the egg and finally into the breadcrumbs, making sure they are evenly coated
3. Add the pork steaks to the baking tray and drizzle with the remaining oil. Bake for a further 30 minutes, turning once, until crisp, golden and cooked through. Serve with the steamed greens and a dollop of garlic mayonnaise.