Super-speedy dessert, great for preparing ahead
Five minute Mocha Yoghurt Pots
2 tsp coffee granules
1 tbsp boiling water
150g Waitrose Seriously Chocolatey Chocolate Spread
200g Rachel’s Organic Low Fat Greek Style Natural Yogurt
75g plain chocolate, finely chopped
2 tsp cocoa powder
6 Waitrose All Butter Viennese Swirls, to serve
1. Dissolve the coffee in the boiling water then beat into the chocolate spread until smooth and softened. Mix the chocolate spread into the yogurt, then finally stir in the chopped chocolate.
2. Spoon the mixture into espresso cups or small ramekins and chill until ready to serve.
3. Dust lightly with cocoa powder and serve with a biscuit on the side.
Tip - Use low fat Greek yogurt as a delicious alternative to cream to serve with desserts, tarts and cakes. For a change, try swapping the plain chocolate for 50g finely chopped hazelnuts.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: -
- Total time: 5 mins + chilling
Typical values per serving:
4.9g protein, 1g fibre
Average user rating Based on 12 ratings