- 175g Cypressa Cyprus Halloumi Lite Cheese, drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 420g tin mixed bean salad in water, drained and rinsed
- 50 g wild rocket
- 2 tbsp Waitrose Fresh French Dressing
Fried Halloumi With Mixed Bean Salad
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes to 3 minutes
- Total time: 7 minutes to 8 minutes
- Slice the halloumi into 10 slices, pat dry with kitchen paper and season with black pepper. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the halloumi and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning halfway, until golden. Set aside.
- Put the mixed beans and rocket into a large bowl. Drizzle with the French dressing and toss well. Divide between plates, along with the halloumi. Serve with a handful of rocket.