This deliciously refreshing sorbet looks and tastes amazingly vibrant. Great as a dessert, treat or snack.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes, plus cooling and freezing
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
200g caster sugar
2 x packs 4 Waitrose Perfectly Ripe Kiwi Fruit
Juice 4 limes
Coconut milk natural yogurt, such as Co Yo, to serve
Kiwi slices, to serve
- Mix the sugar and 100ml cold water together in a small pan. Bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and leave to cool completely.
- Peel the kiwis and roughly chop the flesh. Place in a food processor with the lime juice and cooled sugar syrup and whizz to a slushy pulp.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-proof container and free for 1-2 hours, until softly frozen. Scoop into a food processor, pulse gently to a thick slush, return to the container and freeze again.
- Repeat this process twice more, then freeze for 4 hours or until firm. To serve, spoon some coconut yogurt into glasses, top with scoops of sorbet and decorate with kiwi slices.