Melting mozzarella & vegetable pizza
- Preparation time: 10 minutes plus 20 minutes resting time
- Cooking time: 15 minutes to 20 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes
350g mixed chargrilled vegetables (such as artichokes and mixed peppers) in olive oil
½ x 500g pack Wright’s White Bread Mix
125g baby plum tomatoes, halved
1 small essential Waitrose Red Onion, halved and thinly sliced
150g pack essential Waitrose Italian Mozzarella Cherries, drained
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Brush a large baking tray (about 40cm long) with a little oil from the vegetables.
2. Tip the bread mix into a mixer fitted with a dough hook, add 160ml lukewarm water and mix for 5 minutes to form a ball. Leave for 5 minutes, then turn onto the baking tray and push with your fingertips to make a thin 25cm x 40cm oval. Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
3. Using a fork, remove the vegetables from their oil and scatter over the dough. Top with the tomatoes, red onion, mozzarella and 1 tbsp of the oil from the vegetables. Season and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.