This onepot supper recipe is assembled in minutes, leaving you free to relax as it cooks. The feta cheese gives the dish a slightly sharp and creamy flavour.
One Pot Beef Olives
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes
- 300g Waitrose American Long Grain Rice
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200g Greek feta cheese, roughly diced
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 600ml hot vegetable stock
- 8 x Aberdeen Angus Stuffed Beef Olives (from the service meat counter)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Place the rice, tomatoes, feta and mint in a large roasting tin, stirring to combine together. Pour the stock on top then sit the beef olives in the rice mixture.
- Drizzle the oil over the meat and season. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cook for a further 10 minutes until the top is lightly browned and almost all the liquid has been absorbed.