2 shallots, very thinly sliced Juice 1 lemon 4 Waitrose British Blacktail Free Range Eggs 280g essential Waitrose Runner Beans, sliced diagonally 250g essential Waitrose Round Beans, trimmed 500g essential Waitrose Peas, shelled 2 tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint 1 large green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 25g pack 2 slices Waitrose Farm Assured Parma Ham
1. Put the sliced shallots into a bowl with half the lemon juice and set aside.
2. Cook the eggs in a small pan of boiling water for 8 minutes, then peel and halve.
3. Meanwhile, cook the beans and peas in a separate pan of boiling water until tender. Drain and cool under running water, then place
in a large bowl. Add the mint, chilli, remaining lemon juice and olive oil and toss well together.
4. Heat a large, non-stick frying pan and cook the Parma ham for 1–2 minutes on each side until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper.
5. Divide the dressed beans and peas between 4 serving plates.
Top each with the shallots and boiled eggs. Crumble the Parma ham into small pieces, scatter over and serve.