Total time: Ready in 15 mins
Pink lady apple, red cabbage & feta
- 25g LOVE Life Walnuts
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 2 essential Waitrose Pink Lady® Apples, thinly sliced
- 150g essential Waitrose Greek Feta, crumbled
For the dressing:
- 2 tsp Duchy Originals from Waitrose Organic Wholegrain Mustard with Honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Crusty bread, to serve
1. Heat a small heavy frying pan and dry fry the walnuts for a minute or two until lightly toasted. Cool, then chop coarsely.
2. Place the onion, cabbage, celery, apple and feta in a large serving bowl and scatter over the walnuts.
3. Whisk together the mustard, garlic, lemon juice and oil and pour over the salad. Toss gently together and serve with crusty bread.