Save to your scrapbook
Prawn & lobster linguine with fennel
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
1 pack Big & Juicy Whole Cooked Frozen Canadian Lobster, defrosted overnight in the fridge
200g pack Waitrose Frozen Cooked & Peeled Jumbo King Prawns, defrosted
2 tbsp olive oil
1 medium fennel bulb, about 300g, finely chopped
4 tbsp Cooks’ Ingredients Frozen Chopped Garlic
400g can peeled Italian cherry tomatoes
20g pack fresh dill, leaves only, chopped
1. Follow the pack instructions (or see below) to extract the lobster meat. Chop, set aside. Chop the defrosted prawns.
2. Heat the oil in a sauté pan and gently cook the fennel for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and fry for a further minute.
3. Tip in the tomatoes and bubble gently for 1-2 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the linguine in salted water for 8 minutes.
4. Stir the lobster and prawns into the fennel, season and cook together for 1-2 minutes.
5. Drain the cooked pasta, reserving a little of the cooking water. Mix the pasta and a tablespoon of cooking water with the sauce and some seasoning and toss together over the heat. Add the dill, toss again and serve.
Typical values per serving:
1 of your 5 a day/high in fibre/low in fat
This recipe was first published in July 2019.