- 300g essential Waitrose New Potatoes, cut into 1cm thick sticks
- 15g Pack fresh sage, leaves only
- 2 tbsp essential Waitrose Mild And Light Olive Oil
- ½ x 200g bag curly kale
- 300g Pack Select Farm Salmon Fillets (2 fillets)
Roast salmon with potato and crispy kale
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7. Coat the potatoes and half the sage with 1 tbsp of oil and place, well spread out, on a baking tray. Cook for 20 minutes until golden, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining oil and sage into the kale. Spread the kale over the potatoes and top with the salmon. Roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until the salmon is opaque.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 8 ratings
This recipe was first published in Tue Sep 01 01:00:00 BST 2009.