There is a superb range of salamis at the delicatessen counter. Ask for them thinly sliced to enjoy the smoked wood, sweet or spiced flavours. Serve a selection of salami with olives and bread sticks as a speedy starter, accompaniment to drinks or as part of a buffet.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
Serves: Serves 6 as part of a buffet
- 9 slices Italian Spianata
- 6 slices Belgian Pepper Salami
- 6 slices Milano Salami
- 9 slices Chorizo Ibérico
- 6 slices Napoli Salami
- 9 slices Hungarian Salami
- 9 slices Chorizo
- 6 slices German Garlic Rosette
- 75g caperberries
- 100g each of Waitrose Large Black Olives Marinated with Peppers, Provençal Olives and Italian Marinated Olives (all from the delicatessen counter)
- 1 pack Boulevard Dip Sticks
- 1 pack Waitrose Grissin
- Fold the larger slices of salamis in half and roll the remaining slices into cigars or cornets and arrange on a large platter.
- Garnish with the caperberries. Place the olives and dip sticks into small bowls and the grissini in a tumbler.