- ½ x 500g pack Waitrose fresh spaghetti
- 3 quail's eggs
- 1 tbsp Waitrose cook's ingredients roasted garlic
- 4 tbsp half-fat creme fraiche
- 50g pack rocket
Spaghetti with Rocket and Quail's Eggs
- Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions.
- One minute before the pasta is cooked, cook the quails’ eggs according to the pack instructions.
- Drain the pasta thoroughly and return to the pan. Add the garlic sauce, crème fraîche, rocket and seasoning, and toss to combine. Divide between 2 plates, topped with the quails’ eggs, peeled and halved. Serve on its own or with a tomato and red onion salad.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Total time: 13 minutes
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 0 ratings
This recipe was first published in Sun Mar 01 00:00:00 GMT 2009.