You can also serve this dish cold as a salad.
Tandoori Chicken Fillets with Lime and Cucumber Couscous
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- 150g pot natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp Veeraswamy Gujarat Masala Curry Paste or Veeraswamy Medium Moglai Curry Paste
- 500g pack Waitrose Chicken Breast Fillets
- 200g couscous
- 300ml hot chicken stock
- 2 limes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20g pack fresh coriander, chopped
- ¼ cucumber, chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- In a shallow dish, mix together the yogurt and curry paste. Deeply score each chicken breast three times, then coat in the tandoori mixture. Cook on a grill pan under a medium-hot grill for 7-8 minutes on each side until cooked through, there is no pink meat and the juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a bowl and pour over the hot stock. Set aside for 5 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Grate the zest from one of the limes and squeeze out the juice. Cut the remaining lime into 4 wedges.
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork. Stir in the lime zest and juice, olive oil, chopped coriander, cucumber and tomato. Divide the couscous and chicken between plates. Garnish each with a lime wedge and serve with mango chutney.