It's a kind of Hungarian dish. We normally eat it as a soup but I kind a made it as a casserol dish with chicken. It was a success I will defenetly make it in the future and I hope some other people will like it too.
- Total time: 30 minues
30 dkg Chicken diced
2 handfulls peas
2 handfulls corn
2 carrots sliced
3 dl double cream
1 chicken cube
2 tea spoon tarragon
1 diced onion
- Put the diced onion and little olive oil into a dish and let it cook for 10 minutes. The best if you cover it and shake it sometimes.
- When the onion is ready add the diced chicken fillet, little salt, pepper and little water. Cook for 10-15 minutes
- While the meat is cooking prepare the vegetables and when the meat is cooked a bit add all to the dish and cook until the vegetables are ready
- Add the double cream and blend it.
- Add tarragon (fresh is the best), blend again and cook for an other 5 minutes
- Before serving add a few drops of lemon on top. Best with rice