This is a really simple and quick health meal. My kids love it!
Tuna, Sweetcorn and Tomato Pasta
- Total time: 15 mins
200g of wholemeal pasta
I tin of Tuna steak
I tin of sweetcorn
I tin of campbells condensed tomato soup
150-200ml of water
Salt and pepper
Mature cheddar cheese
- Boil the pasta in a large Pan for 10 mins
- While the Pasta is cooking: Mix the tuna, sweetcorn, soup and water together to create the sauce
- Heat the sauce
- Add the Basil and salt and pepper to taste
- Once the pasta is cooked, pour on the sauce.
- Serve immediately with grated mature cheddar