- 150g roquette, watercress and spinach
- 1 small, ripe avocado
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- The juice and zest of 1 large mandarin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black paper
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- A handful of chopped basil.
- Seeds of one fresh pomegranate
- 150g cooked white turkey meat
Turkey and Pomegranate Salad
- Divide 150g roquette, watercress and spinach salad between two large plates. Cut 1 small, ripe avocado into 1cm-thick slices and arrange on the plates.
- In a large bowl, whisk 50ml extra virgin olive oil with the juice and grated zest of 1 large mandarin, 1 tsp sea salt, 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper, 1 tbsp clear honey, 1 pinch ground ginger and a handful of chopped basil.
- Toss 150g cooked white turkey meat in the dressing, then arrange the dressed turkey over the salad leaves. Top with the seeds of 1 fresh pomegranate and serve immediately.
Average user rating Based on 3 ratings
This recipe was first published in Fri Dec 01 00:00:00 GMT 2006.