This very simple salad is a delight. Far from being overpowering, the herbs combine perfectly to make a refreshing, palette-cleansing accompaniment to barbecued meats.
Very Herby Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- 20g pack fresh mint
- 20g pack fresh coriander
- 20g pack fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp Waitrose 100% Italian Extra
- Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tbsp lemon juice, plus wedges to serve
- Wash the herbs and gently dry between two tea towels or in a salad spinner.
- Pick the individual leaves from each sprig and discard any coarse stalks. Place the leaves in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with the oil and lemon juice and season generously, preferably with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss well and serve immediately.