Quantity of 6 Fruity Stuffing Portions Wrapped in Bacon in trolley 0
- Serves 6
- This product is available between 20th December and 24th December
- Requires cooking
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/Per stuffing portion
INGREDIENTS: Pork (48%), British dry cured oak smoked bacon (20%) (pork, salt, sugar, preservatives (sodium nitrite, potassium nitrate), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate)), onion, sugar, pea flour, glucose-fructose syrup, cranberries, orange zest, potato starch, dried apple, sloe gin, orange pulp, muscovado sugar, parsley, red onion, salt, red wine, sucrose, white wine vinegar, cornflour, acidity regulators (citric acid, sodium citrates), preservatives (sodium metabisulphite, sulphur dioxide), rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, black pepper, gelling agent (pectin), bitter orange oil, garlic purée, dextrose monohydrate.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 6 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||Per stuffing portion|
|Of which Saturates||4.3g||2.1 g|
|Of which Sugars||10.6g||5.1 g|
- United Kingdom
- from British pork
- Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product contains Artificial Colourings (incl. NI)
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Artificial Flavourings (incl. NI)
- This product contains Flavour Enhancers
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Sweeteners
- This product requires labelling according to 1829/2003 (Genetic Modification) and any subsequent legislation
- This product has been treated using ionising radiation
- This product is a possible source of histamines
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- This product contains Alcohol >= 1.2% abv
Preheat oven. Place stuffing portions onto a non-stick baking tray and into the centre of a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. For best results, line baking tray with greaseproof paper. (Time 30-35 mins, Oven: 200, Fan: 180, Gas: Gas Mark 6)
Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear.
|tape||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|sleeve||Paper & card|
|shrink wrap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|film||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.