Quantity of AirWick Air Freshener Freshmatic Max Unit Crisp Linen and Lilac in trolley 0
- Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. Use in well ventilated areas. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.<br><br>DANGER<br>Contains 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl) ethanone, p-t-Butyl-alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde and alpha-Hexylcinnamaldehyde. May produce an allergic reaction.<br><br>SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY<br><br>ALWAYS DIRECT AWAY FROM FACE
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE<br>Read CAREFULLY - Keep for future reference.<br>This device is battery operated.<br>FOR ADULT USE ONLY<br>Not to be used by children and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.<br>Use only as directed.<br>KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS<br>Use in well ventilated areas<br>SWITCH OFF TIMER BEFORE INSERTING REFILLS.<br>Read and follow the precautions for use on the aerosol can.<br>Only approved for use with Air Wick refills.<br>Use only non-rechargeable alkaline batteries. Ensure batteries are inserted correctly, aligning the (+) and (-) terminals. If batteries leak - remove them immediately and any leaked material. Remove batteries if device is not used for a long period of time. If away for more than a week, turn off device.<br>DO NOT:<br>Place near or on source of heat, naked flame, any electrical equipment or in direct sunlight (above 50�C). Mix used batteries, batteries of different brands or different kinds. Expose the batteries to water, fire or high temperatures. Cause a short-circuit. Attempt to recharge batteries.<br><br>AIR WICK Freshmatic Max Crisp Linen and Lilac.<br>Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container - May burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50�C. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Use only as directed. Recycle when empty. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.