Quantity of Alice Five Tier Cheese Cake in trolley 0
- Serves 180
- This product is available between 21st July and 30th September
A selection of cheeseboard cheeses, ready to stack for a savoury cake. Perfect for celebrations, dinner parties or family get-togethers, it includes:
- Wookey Hole 6.9kg: A rich English Cheddar matured in the famous Wookey Hole Caves. Made with pasteurised cow's milk, the Cheddar is hard and slightly crumbly with a rich, deep, slightly nutty taste and an earthy aroma picked up from its time in the Caves.
- Cambozola 2.25kg: A delicious German cheese made with pasteurised cow's milk. A combination of a French soft-ripened triple cream cheese and Italian Gorgonzola, it has a gentle blue taste and is a perfect blend of sweet and savoury.
- Delice de Bourgogne 2.2kg: A soft Brie-style cheese made in France using pasteurised cow's milk and extra cream, providing a luxurious taste with a slight mushroom note. It has an edible rind and a soft, yielding paste.
- Colston Bassett Blue Stilton Ring 1.1kg: An English Stilton produced using traditional, hand ladled methods. Made with pasteurised cow’s milk, this is a smooth and creamy Stilton with a mellow blue taste and no acidity.
- Chaource 250g: A soft French cheese made with pasteurised cow's milk and named after the village of Chaource. The paste is soft but can be slightly crumbly when young. The taste is creamy and buttery with a milky aroma.
Decorate with dried and fresh fruit, figs, dried and fresh herbs and flowers. Eat simply with biscuits, breads, fruit and chutney. Add cold meats and olives for more of a meal.
This cake works well accompanied by red or white wine, Champagne, cider, beer or sparkling water.
Height 30cm, diameter 35cm.
- Waitrose own label
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.