Quantity of Aptamil 3 Growing Up Milk Ready to Feed in trolley 0
. *% Reference Intake - a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day for infants and young children, ** Galacto-oligosaccharides/Fructo-oligosaccharides
|Typical values||Per 100ml|
|Of which Saturates||0.4g|
|Of which Sugars||4.7g|
Preparation and Usage
Feeding Guide We recommend giving your toddler about 2 x 150ml beakers of Aptamil® Growing Up Milk a day, as part of a varied balance diet. Aptamil® Growing Up Milk is specially formulated to help meet the increase nutritional needs of toddlers from 1 year onwards. Preparing your toddler's drink 1 Shake the carton of Aptamil® Growing Up Milk before opening. 2 Pour the required amount of milk into a clean beaker. 3 Aptamil® Growing Up Milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of drink. 4 For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the beaker as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
- Produce of the EU
- Manufactured in the E.U.
- Calcium for normal growth and development of bone
- Iron to support normal cognitive development
- Iodine to help support the normal growth of children
- Vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system
- Important feeding<br>Do not heat drinks in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.<br>Toddlers should be supervised at all time when feeding.<br><br>Dental advice<br>Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your toddler's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.