Quantity of Aptamil Profutura 2 Follow On Milk in trolley 0
. *Labelling Reference Value, † Long Chain Polyunsaturated fatty acids, ♢Essential Fatty Acids, * Galacto-oligosaccharides/Fructo-oligosacchardies
|Typical values||per 100ml prepared feed|
|Of which Saturates||1.4g|
|Of which Sugars||8.7g|
Preparation and Usage
Preparing your baby's feed Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill. 1 Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions. Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water. 2 Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder. 3 Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Replace lid on beaker. 4 Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately. Feeding guide After 6 months, once weaning is established, your baby will need about 1 pint (500-600ml) per day. Aptamil Profutura Follow On milk is tailored to help meet the nutritional needs of infants from 6 to 12 months. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice. Approx. 1 beaker: No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.9g): 7, Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7 fl oz Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time. Feeding instructions Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave: hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
- Produce of the EU
- Manufactured in the E.U.
- Source of Calcium and Vitamins A, C & D
- Source of Iodine
- Enriched with iron
- DHA (Omega 3 LCP) to support normal visual development of infants up to 12 months
- Needed for normal growth and development
- Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for normal growth and development of bone
- To support normal cognitive development
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
- Important notice<br>Aptamil Profutura Follow On milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months, so if you wish to use this product before 6 months, we advise that you consult your healthcare professional. Aptamil Profutura Follow On milk should be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby's individual needs. Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.