Quantity of Bassetts Vitamins 3-6 Years Multivi in trolley 0
. *NRV=Nutrient Reference Value, The recommended daily intake of vitamins and minerals for your family
|Typical values||Per Pastille|
- United Kingdom
- Made with care in the UK - Maltitol not from UK
- No Added Sugar
- High in vitamin D
- No added sugar
- Vitamin A helps support healthy vision
- Vitamin A help support healthy skin & Vitamin E is an antioxidant as it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin D helps absorption of Calcium. Vitamin D & Calcium are necessary for normal bone growth & development & help support healthy muscle function
- Vitamin B6 helps support the working of the nervous system
- Calcium is necessary for healthy teeth & Vitamin D helps support healthy teeth
- Vitamin C & Vitamin D help support the immune system
- Vitamin B6 helps reduce tiredness & fatigue & contributes to the release of energy from food
- WARNINGS: Do not take Vitamin A supplements if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant in the near future, except on the advice of a doctor.<br>Contains Maltitol and Sorbitol which are polyols - excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect.<br>Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle.<br>Not suitable for children under the age of 3.<br>KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.