Quantity of Benecol Greek Style Big Pot Yogurt in trolley 0
Per 100 g
Per Portion/Each 112.5g serving provides:
. RI = Reference Intake
|Typical values||Per 100 g|
|Of which Saturates||1.0g|
|Of which Sugars||4.0g|
Preparation and Usage
Spoon it, enjoy it, love it! Benecol® Greek Style Plain yogurt has a thick texture and fresh taste that makes your taste buds dance. Enjoy with fresh fruit as a snack or add a dollop during dinner for a rich and creamy taste.
- Low Fat
- No Added Sugar
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Low in fat
- No added sugars
- High protein
- Check with your doctor if you are taking cholesterol lowering medication. Benecol® foods are not intended for people who do not need to control their blood cholesterol. Benecol foods may not be nutritionally appropriate for pregnant or breast feeding women and children under five years old. Heart disease has multiple risk factors and you may need to change more than one to lower overall risk.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.