Quantity of Bioglan Super Foods Raw Cacao in trolley 0
. †NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
|Typical values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||6.7g|
|Of which Sugars||0.8g|
Preparation and Usage
How to Enjoy Organic Cacao Give your smoothie or shake a boost by adding 1-2 tsps. Or for an energising hot drink, mix to a paste with some hot water and top up with hot milk, sweeten with honey to taste. Supercharge your breakfast bowl by swirling 1-2 tsps of cacao powder into your porridge, yoghurt or sprinkle over granola or mueseli. Simply swap our Organic Cacao powder for cocoa powder in muffins, brownies and cupcakes, or try our pudding recipe below.
- This product is packaged in a factory where nuts are also handled
- This product is packaged in a factory where Nuts are also handled
- High in magnesium
- High in protein
- High in copper
- High in magnesium - which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- High in protein - which contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- High in copper - which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.