Buster Plughole Unblocker Kitchen200g

You have 0 of this in your trolley

1 out of 5 stars1 review

Buster Plughole Unblocker Kitchen
0 in trolley

Quantity of Buster Plughole Unblocker Kitchen in trolley 0

0 in trolley.
£3.40(£17/kg)3.40
Mighty One Shot Granules Blasts fat, food and gunge from kitchen plugholes and pipes
Blasts fat and food. Stops slow draining water.

    Contains amongst other ingredients: >30% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents

    Typical values

    Preparation and Usage

    What to Do 1. Pour the entire bottle of granules down the plughole (do not allow any to spill on the sink surface 2. Leave to work for 20 minutes 3. Flush through with lots of hot water 4. Use regularly to stop build up (NB. If plughole is completely blocked scoop out as much water as possible before using.) Use with Care Never put any liquid into the bottle, even when empty Don't leave to work for longer than 25 minutes before flushing through with lots of hot water (make sure the plughole never becomes dry - pour cups of water down plughole as required) Only pour product down the kitchen plughole - product should not come in contact with any other part of the sink Do not mix with any other chemical products Product is suitable for use on most kitchen plumbing and septic systems, but take care on gold coloured fittings Do not allow water to boil out of the plughole Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations Not suitable for use in bathrooms or waste disposal units.

    Origin Information

    • United Kingdom
    • Made in UK

    Warnings

    • IMPORTANT<br>Read label before use<br>For use in kitchen plugholes only<br>Contains sodium hydroxide<br>Harmful if swallowed<br>Causes severe skin burns and eye damage<br>May cause respiratory irritation<br>Do not inhale fumes or dust<br>Keep out of reach of children<br>If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand<br>Use in a well-ventilated area<br>Wear protective eyewear, clothing and gloves<br>Wash skin thoroughly after handling<br><br>FIRST AID<br>IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician,<br>IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do Not induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/doctor.

    Recycling

    ComponentMaterialRecyclable
    PackingBlank

    Disclaimer

    Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

    If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

    This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

    Legal disclaimer