Quantity of Centrum Advance 50+ Tablets in trolley 0
. NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
|Typical values||Each tablet contains Quantity||% EU NRV|
|Vitamin E||18mg||150 mg|
|Vitamin C||120mg||150 mg|
|Vitamin K||30µg||40 µg|
|Vitamin B6||2.1mg||150 mg|
|Vitamin B12||3µg||120 µg|
|Vitamin D||5µg||100 µg|
|Folic Acid||300µg||150 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||9mg||150 mg|
Preparation and Usage
Directions for Use: Take one tablet daily with water, preferably with food. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Lactose
- Free From Nuts
- Free From Wheat
- Vitamin B12 & thiamine help unlock energy from your diet
- Includes calcium, vitamin D and vitamin K to maintain normal strong bones
- Vitamin C is important for the normal function of your immune system
- Vitamin A and riboflavin support your eyesight
- A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are important. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.<br>If taking other supplements, please read the label as they may contain the same ingredients.<br>Suitable for adults over 50. This product is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.<br>Product contains iron which can be harmful to children if taken in large doses.<br>The container inside this pack is sealed for your safety. Do not use if the foil is broken.<br><br>Store out of sight and reach of young children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.