Quantity of Centrum Performance Tablets in trolley 0
. •• No EU NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, # Standardised
|Typical values||Each tablet contains|
Preparation and Usage
Directions for Use: Take one tablet daily with water, preferably with food. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Suitable for adults over 16.
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Lactose
- Free From Nuts
- Free From Wheat
- Niacin and biotin to help unlock energy from your diet
- Vitamin C to support the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B1 to support normal heart function
- Gingko biloba and pantothenic acid to help maintain an active mind
- Ginseng to support physical performance for active lifestyles
- This product is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.<br>A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are important. Centrum Performance should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>If taking other supplements, please read the label as they may contain the same ingredients.<br>Product contains iron which can be harmful to children if taken in large doses.<br>The container inside this pack is sealed for your safety. Do not use if the foil is broken.<br><br>Store out of sight and reach of young children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.