Quantity of Coca-Cola Energy in trolley 0
Per Portion/A 250ml serving contains
. *Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal), **Daily Reference Intake
|Typical values||Per 100ml|
|Of which Saturates||0g|
|Of which Sugars||0g|
Preparation and Usage
Best served chilled
- Contains caffeine
- Free From Celery
- Free From Cereals Containing Gluten
- Free From Crustaceans
- Free From Eggs
- Free From Fish
- Free From Lupin
- Free From Milk
- Free From Molluscs
- Free From Mustard
- Free From Nuts
- Free From Peanuts
- Free From Sesame
- Free From Soya
- Free From Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Contains natural flavourings
- Contains added colours
- Contains added preservatives
- Contains added intense sweeteners
- High in B vitamins
- Niacin (vitamin B3) and vitamin B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- High caffeine content. Not recommended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women (caffeine 32 mg / 100ml). Consume Moderately.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.