Quantity of Continental Meat Selection in trolley 0
- Serves 8 - 10
- 8 days notice Requires
- This product is available between 18th May and 11th September
A platter of delicately sliced cured meats from Italy is an easy but impressive buffet dish:
- Prosciutto di Parma, matured for a minimum of 18 months
- Lonza, made from pork loin and seasoned with garlic
- Salame Brianza, seasoned with wine, peppercorns and garlic and slowly matured to develop its rich, savoury flavour
- Coppa (also known as capicola), tender and succulent meat made with pork neck fillet and flavoured with garlic
Serve with olives, crusty breads, a green salad dressed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Waitrose own label
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.