Quantity of Cooks' ingredients Crushed Chilli in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/per teaspoon
INGREDIENTS: Chilli (75%), white wine vinegar, preservative sulphur dioxide.
Typical values as drained. Contains 27 Servings
|Typical values||per 100g||per teaspoon|
|Of which Saturates||0.8g||<0.1g g|
|Of which Sugars||1.1g||0.1 g|
- United Kingdom
- Chillies can burn eyes, nose, mouth and skin. Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chillies
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
|label-glued||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.