Quantity of Dettol Mould & Mildew Remover in trolley 0
Preparation and Usage
How to Use: Wear suitable protective gloves. Turn nozzle to the 'on' position. Always test on an inconspicuous area for 3 minutes before use. Spray keeping the bottle upright from 20-25cm away. Leave to work for up to 5 minutes maximum, wipe clean, then rinse thoroughly.
- REN. KEEP IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place. CONTACT WITH ACIDS LIBERATES TOXIC GAS. This product must not be mixed with other chemical substances. To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- Not Suitable For:<br>Hot or damaged surfaces, coloured grouting, rubber, metals (except chrome & stainless steel) unglazed ceramic tiles, enamel, painted surfaces, painted treated or varnished wood, laminate floors, textiles, carpets, linoleum. Keep away from pets.<br><br>STATUTORY CONDITIONS OF APPROVAL RELATING TO USE. FOR USE ONLY AS A SURFACE BIOCIDE.<br>Spray onto surfaces from a distance of 20 - 25cm. Leave for 3 - 5 minutes, then rinse or wipe off. Wear suitable protective synthetic rubber / PVC gloves when using. Do not breathe spray mist. Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces. When using do not eat, drink or smoke. Prevent any surface run-off from entering drains. Harmful to fish and other aquatic life. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Do not contaminate watercourses. Avoid all contact with plant life. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Users must comply in full with all their legal responsibilities under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended), including complying with all Conditions of Approval. READ ALL PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE.<br><br>DETTOL Anti-bacterial Mould & Mildew Remover<br>Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. IF IN EYES Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If in eye irritation persist Get medical advice / attention. IF ON SKIN. Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice / attention. IF SWALLOWED, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. WASH SPLASHES from skin or eyes immediately. WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use. KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD, DRINK AND ANIMAL FEEDING STUFFS. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILD
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.