Quantity of Easy to Cook Coq Au Vin in trolley 0
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/Per 1/2 pack
May contain: peanuts, nuts and sesame.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||Per 1/2 pack|
|Of which Saturates||0.7g||2.0 g|
|Of which Sugars||2.8g||8.4 g|
- United Kingdom
- Warning: Filleting removes all major bones: small bones may remain
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- This product contains Alcohol >= 1.2% abv
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place the tray directly on the middle oven shelf. Cook until juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Check food is pipping hot. Do not reheat once cooled. …All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only (Time 35-40 mins, Oven: 200°C, Fan: 180°C, Gas: Gas Mark 6)
|film||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|label- loose||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.