Quantity of Easy to Cook Smoky Chorizo Chicken Breasts in trolley 0
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/Per 1/2 pack
Allergy Advice May contain nuts, peanuts and sesame.
. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||Per 1/2 pack|
|Of which Saturates||1.1g||2.0 g|
|Of which Sugars||2.7g||4.9 g|
- United Kingdom
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones and stones, some may remain
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. …Place the tray directly in the centre of the oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes until chorizo is slightly crisp and juices run clear. Check food is piping hot. Do not reheat once cooled. (Time 20-25 mins, Oven: 190°C, Fan: 170°C, Gas: Gas Mark gas 5)
|film||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|label- loose||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.