Quantity of Efamol Woman Evening Primrose Oil in trolley 0
. *Nutrient Reference Value formerly known as Recommended Daily Allowance, **No NRV Established, α-TE = alpha tocopherol equivalents
|Typical values||Per Adult Daily Intake (Two capsules)|
Preparation and Usage
Directions for Use: Adults: Two capsules per day with food or drink. Children aged 5-12 years: One capsule per day with food or drink. Efamol advises optimising the body's natural store of these important nutrients by increasing the recommended intake for the first twelve weeks. Adults: 6 capsules per day with food or drink. Children aged 5-12 years: 3 capsules per day with food or drink.
- United Kingdom
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards
- No Added Sugar
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Free from: sugar
- Vitamin E which helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- IMPORTANT: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, breast feeding, taking any medication or have an existing medical condition including epilepsy consult your doctor before using this product. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.