Quantity of Emergen-C Super Orange in trolley 0
. *RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
|Typical values||1 Sachet Contains|
Preparation and Usage
Directions: For adults, one sachet a day. Just empty contents into a glass of water and stir. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are important. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are pregnant consult your doctor before taking this product. If taking other supplements, please read the label as they may contain the same ingredients.
- Vitamin C, D and Zinc help support your immune system
- 7 B Vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 to support energy release
- Manganese and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Magnesium contributes to normal electrolyte balance
- Store out of the sight and reach of young children.<br><br>Do not use if the sachet is torn.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.