Quantity of essential Waitrose antibacterial action in trolley 0
- essential Waitrose
- Waitrose own label
|Less than 5%||Non Ionic Surfactants, EDTA, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds , Perfume, Allergen: Limonene|
|5% - 15%|
|15% - 30%|
|More than 30%|
- United Kingdom
- Emergency Telephone number: 01344 825240. e 500ml. N/A. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical advise. If swallowed rinse mouth, get medical advise
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- This product contains Natural Fragrances
- This product contains Artificial Fragrances
- This product contains EDTA
- This product contains Preservatives
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - Other|
|label-glued||Plastic - Other|
|trigger||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|bottle||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.