Quantity of essential Waitrose Antibacterial Wipes in trolley 0
- essential Waitrose
- Waitrose own label
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride.
- United Kingdom
- For external use only. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If product enters eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. Dispose of wipe with normal household waste. Do not flush down toilet.
- This product contains EDTA
- This product contains Artificial Fragrances
- This product contains Natural Fragrances
- This product contains Preservatives
- Any lubricating oils which may come into contact with the product or its packaging are free from Genetically Modified Material
|closure||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|film||Plastic - Other|
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|case||Paper & card|
|tape||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.