Quantity of essential Waitrose Bright Eye Drops in trolley 0
- essential Waitrose
- Waitrose own label
Polyhexanide 0.0001% w/v, poloxamer, sodium chloride, phosphate buffers and purified water
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if seal is broken. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience irritation, eye pain, changes in vision, discharge or continued redness of the eye. Do not use in children under 12 years. Do not use during pregnancy. Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
|cap||Plastic - HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|label-glued||Paper & card|
|bottle||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.