Quantity of essential Waitrose canned marrowfat peas in trolley 0
- essential Waitrose
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/PER 1/2 CAN
INGREDIENTS: Marrowfat peas, water, sugar, salt, colours copper complexes of chlorophyllins and carotenes, flavouring.
Typical values as drained. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||PER 1/2 CAN|
|Of which Saturates||0.1g||<0.1g g|
|Of which Sugars||0.5g||<0.5g g|
- United Kingdom
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product contains Artificial Colourings (incl. NI)
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
GENTLE HEAT 3-4 mins. Empty contents in to the saucepan. Heat gently for 3-4 minutes. Drain well before serving.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Transfer to suitable container and cover with microwaveable film and pierce in several places. Stir halfway through heating. Drain well before serving. (800W: 3 mins, 900W: 2½ mins, 1000W: 2 mins)
|Case Label||Paper & card|
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|tray||Paper & card|
|Label||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.