Quantity of essential Waitrose canned small potatoes in water in trolley 0
- essential Waitrose
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/Per 1/2 pack
Potatoes, water, firming agent calcium chloride, antioxidant ascorbic acid
Typical values as drained. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||Per 1/2 pack|
|Of which Saturates||0.2g||0.2 g|
|Of which Sugars||<0.5g g|
|Of which Sugars||<0.5gg|
- To heat on the hob. Empty the contents of the can into a saucepan. Heat gently for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and serve. Not suitable for microwave heating or frying.. Not suitable for microwave heating or frying
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
Not suitable for microwave heating or frying.
To heat on the hob. Empty the contents of the can into a saucepan. Heat gently for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and serve. Not suitable for microwave heating or frying.
Not suitable for microwave heating
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|tray||Paper & card|
|label-glued||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.