Quantity of essential Waitrose multi surface wipes in trolley 0
- essential Waitrose
- Waitrose own label
- United Kingdom
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Contains methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction. Do not dispose of wipes in the toilet.
- This product contains EDTA
- This product contains Artificial Fragrances
- This product contains Natural Fragrances
- This product contains Preservatives
- Any lubricating oils which may come into contact with the product or its packaging are free from Genetically Modified Material
|film||Plastic - Other|
|closure||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|case||Paper & card|
|tape||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.