Quantity of essential Waitrose sweet potatoes in trolley 0
- essential Waitrose
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
Typical values as consumed. Contains 12 Servings
|Typical values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||0.1g||<0.1g g|
|Of which Sugars||5.7g||4.6 g|
- United States
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for those avoiding Nuts and peanuts
- Suitable for those avoiding Soya
- Suitable for those avoiding Gluten
- Suitable for those avoiding Egg
- Suitable for those avoiding Milk
- Wash before use Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
ROAST Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Peel, dice and wash thoroughly. Cut the potatoes into even sized pieces. Parboil for 10 minutes. Drain then shake the pan to roughen the surfaces of the potatoes. Heat 4 tbsp of vegetable oil in a roasting tin. Add the sweet potatoes and turn in the hot oil. Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Turn occasionally.
|Film||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.