Quantity of Florette Superfood Salad in trolley 0
. RI= % of an adults daily reference intake, Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
|Typical values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||0.0g|
|Of which Sugars||2.7g|
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Source of vitamin C
- High in vitamins A & K & folic acid
- Naturally high in Vitamin A - Contributing to the normal function of the immune system
- Naturally source of Vitamin C - Contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Naturally high in Vitamin K - Contributing to the maintenance of normal bones
- Naturally high in Folate (folic acid) - Contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.